Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Imma Geek! I'm Mary! Here you will find pictures, stories, and videos about my geeky self! Enjoy!!!

Total Views

Monday, January 10, 2011

Chapter 6

Kira and Kyla searched the whole room for the key. It seemed to be nowhere! Then Kyla looked up.
“I see it!” she cried happily.
There is was. on the very highest point of the ceiling on a piece of thread was a golden key, embedded with rubies and emeralds.
“How will we get it?” Kira asked.
Kyla looked around. She suddenly remembered the rope she had packed in her bag. “Give me one of your arrows!” She said. When Kira handed her an arrow, Kyla tied the rope to the end. “Can you shoot the arrow up so the rope goes over the rafters?” She asked Kira.
“I think so.” Kira pulled the bow-string and released. The arrow shot over the beam and came back down on the other side. Kyla grabbed the rope and untied the arrow. Then she tied a knot and pulled it tight. Kira started climbing up the rope.
“Be careful!” Kyla says nervously.
“I am! I almost got it-WOAH!” Kira shouts as an arrow whizzed through the air. It cut through the rope like a knife through butter. She fell to the ground.
Kyla spun around and saw a man behind her. He had just shot the arrow.
“WHAT DID YOU DO?” Kyla cries.
“I just took care of a little problem.” The man said.
“Kira isn’t a problem! She’s my sister! Rolan, I thought you would be on our side after Darknesse was killed.”
“I’m not Rolan! Rolan is the one you killed a few minutes ago!”
“He-you-but, how?”
I knew you ‘pixies were coming!” He sneered, “I convinced him to switch bodies with me!”

2 comments: