Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Imma Geek! I'm Mary! Here you will find pictures, stories, and videos about my geeky self! Enjoy!!!

Total Views

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chapter 8

Chapter 8
"Should we follow her?" Kira says nervously.
"Of course we should. Annabell is on our side now!" Kyla replies.
The hall is long and dark.
"Annabell, where are we going?" Kyla asks suddenly.
"To Darknesse’s lair."
"Oh."
"Stop!" Kira says, "We need a plan!"
"You’re right." agrees Annabell.
"Ok," Kyla begins, "Annabell will lead us to Darknesse and then she will go into the lair and act like she is still on his side then we will come in and I will kill him with my sword."
“Let me see your sword. Only pure silver will kill Darknesse.”
Kyla hands Annabell her sword.
“It is silver.”
“Good.”
"Alright," Annabell whispers, "The lair is this next door."
Annabell walks into the lair and starts talking to Darknesse, disguised as Rolan. "Hello Rolan. What are you working on?"
"Well, I-Annabell-I need to tell you something."
"Yes, I know Rolan is dead, you can go back to your original form."
"Oh, you do? I’ll change back now."
Mysterious whispering comes from the room. Kyla slowly goes up to the door and then barges in with Kira behind her.
In the room, Annabell has a sword pointed at the girls’ throats, and Darknesse looks as dark as ever.
"Annabell, you betrayed us!" Kira cries.
"Yes, and I am going to get revenge on the ones who killed my husband!" Annabell then swings her sword and it clangs against Kyla’s. The ringing of the two swords echoes down the hall.
"Enough!" Darknesse shouts, throwing both girls to opposite sides of the room. "Annabell, stop!" he says slinking over to her, as she tries to get off the ground.
"I will never stop untill I get my revenge!" she snarls as she swings her sword at him. Darknesse hits her against the wall, knocking her unconscious.
"As for you…" he turns towards Kyla, picking her up, ready to throw her against the wall.
"OH NO YOU DON’T!" Kira shouts, pulling the string of her bow tight, and then with a whoosh the arrow embeds itself into the giant dragon’s neck.
Darknesse looks surprised for a moment, and then falls to the ground in a heap, dropping Kyla onto the cold stone floor.
"KYLA!" Kira shouts rushing over to her sister.
Kyla sits up and looks around. "You killed him!" she says in amazement, “Wait, we’re glowing!”
“Cool!” Kyla shouts. “With Darknesse gone, there isn’t any darkness to stop us from glowing!”
“Annabell is dead. Darknesse broke her neck.” Kira says quietly.
“It's too bad Darknesse made her so evil.”
“Yeah, but at least she isn't trying to kill us anymore.”
Together they walk down the hall and climb up the rope. When they walk out of the castle, everyone is cheering for them.
"You’re heroes!" everyone shouts, "You’re heroes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment