When Kyla and Kira’s parents placed what used to be their chokers on their heads they realized the chokers were now tiaras. Then the girls felt their shoulder blades growing. Only it was not their shoulder blades. It was WINGS!!
That was all a year ago. Kyla and Kira have lived with the Sunpixis since.
One day when Kyla was in the meadow, a strange dark mist hung over a hill. It seemed to be killing the plants and it was spreading.She ran back to her father and showed him the mist. Afterwards Kyla overheard her parents talking.
“What are we going to do?” asked the Queen.
“I don’t know what we are going to do, but I do know one thing,” the King said, “The Darknesse is upon us!”
Kyla gasped and ran up to her bedroom that she shared with Kira and told her what she just heard.
“What is the Darknesse?” Kira asked.
“I don’t know but I don't think it is a good thing.”
“What can we do?” Kira asked.
“We have to stop it.”
OMG TIME FAST FORWARD, YOU TOTALLY SKIPPED A YEAR!!!!!! I MEAN WAS EVERYTHING ACTUALLY TOTALLY PEACEFUL OVER THAT YEAR, SERIOUSLY.
ReplyDeleteuh....... How do they know? I think they should at least gather more information first. That's what I'd do. Also describe how the girls were feeling as the wings grew. Also, what did the wings look like? Griffon wings? Faerie wings? How do we know?
ReplyDeleteJW. (just wondering)
It is supposed to be like what happened first and then what's happening now. Thanks for the Comments!!
ReplyDelete