“Kyla! We’re going to be late! Remember it’s your first day of 5th grade!”
“Just a minute!” Kyla said, she clipped her gold choker around her neck. She never knew why but she always wore it. When she walked downstairs Her mother had breakfast set for her.
“If you hurry I will drive you to school early.”
“Ok.”
When they got to school Kyla went into her classroom. The teacher was there along with a few other kids.
“Pick your seat. You can sit anywhere you like.”said the teacher.Kyla looked around. The tables were in groups of four. One table group was already full of boys. Another one had only one girl at it. Kyla decided to sit there.
“Hi” Kyla said to the girl as she starts writing her name on her name tag, “What’s your name?"
The girl dosen’t look up but replies “Kira, what’s yours?”
“Kyla.”Then they look up.
“WOAH” They say at the exact same time.
Kira goes up to the teacher and asks ”Can I go to the Bathroom?”
“Sure”Kira leaves. Now Kyla goes up to the teacher and asks the same question.
“Sure-wait-didn’t I just say you could?’
“Oh yeah.” Kyla says in return When Kyla goes into the bathroom Kira is studying herself in the mirror. Kyla goes over and looks at their reflections. They were exactly the same!
“When is your birthday?” Kira asks.
“I don’t know. I was adopted--or well left on my mother’s doorstep. I was 3 months at the time so I am turning 11 in October.”
“Me too!!!” said Kira.
“I was adopted in January.” Kyla said.
“Me TOO!!!” said Kira practically shouting!
“This can only mean one thing.” Kyla said, “We’re TWINS!!!!”
Nice, but a little bit overly sureal. Also, you need a better begining, add detail tell me who kyla IS!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck <3
ReplyDeleteThanks. I will add those to my story. ☺ ☻
ReplyDelete